- Full-time Office Representation
- Lobbyists on Transport-related Issues
- Representation at Government and European level
- Liaison with Government Departments and Transport Organisations
- Preferred Supplier Directory
- Subsistence Rates Agreement
- Drivers Hours, WTD and CPC Training Courses
- Annual Vehicle Operating Cost Tables
- IRHA Conditions of Carriage
- IRHA Truck Tag
- Monthly Members Electronic Newsletter
- Bi-monthly Trade Journal - KOTR
In addition, members receive:
- Membership Card & Windscreen Stickers
- An Annual Desk Diary
- A Monthly Newsletter
Preferred Supplier Programme
Haulage companies looking for industry suppliers regularly contact the IRHA for recommendations and as of July 2011 the IRHA adopted a formal approval process for preferred suppliers.
We have two categories within the ‘Preferred Supplier Programme’; Corporate Partner and Patron. By becoming a preferred supplier to the Irish Road Haulage Association, you will become an approved supplier to the licensed haulage industry in Ireland. Further details can be found on this page.
* Please note that while the IRHA may have negotiated preferential trading terms for members with a number of companies, it should not be assumed that this is an IRHA guarantee of the quality of the service or product of the supplier company.
Become a Member:
Simply Download our membership application form and follow the instructions enclosed.